Does mymind support markdown?
Yes! You can use markdown shortcuts to save time while writing a Note in your mind.
We currently support these markdown shortcuts:
- [ ] with a space between and followed by a space to create an uncompleted todo
- [x] followed by a space to create an completed todo
- ``` followed by a space to create a code block
- Wrap words between ` and ` for inline code
- Wrap words between ** and ** or type CMD + B to make them bold
- Wrap words between * and * or _ and _ (or type CMD + I) to make them italic
- Wrap words between ~~ and ~~ to make them strikethrough
- Wrap text between == and == to make it highlighted
- # followed by a space to create a title
- ## followed by a space to create a subtitle
These commands will automatically translate to styled elements as you type them into the editor.
In an upcoming release, we will extend this list to support a larger set of markdown shortcuts.